I am a software engineer from Kerala, India. My work is primarily focused on developing web applications using LAMP platform.
I have done B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering from Kerala University affiliated college S.H.M Engineering college, Kadakkal on 2006.
After my graduation I have worked with some web development companies in Trivandrum, Kerala, India. Before getting into web development I worked in a computer hardware local store as a service engineer.
I have been developing websites from 2006, since then I have touched many clients websites, with many ideas and technologies. Some of the technologies I have worked with are mentioned below:
- LAMP (Development environment – Linux, Apache, MySql, and PHP)
- Zend Framework version 1 & 2 (Development framework)
- Doctrine ORM version 1 & 2 (Object relational mapper)
- Git, Svn (for source control management)
- Jira, Asana (for task management)
- MongoDB, Redis (NoSql databases)
I have worked with some Australian companies as client in the company I work. The major clients are:
- Pollenizer – A company that helps building start ups.
- Mytheofme – A online story building platform.
- Waysact – An iPad based software to take surveys online.
- NobbleVillage – An online hotel table booking web application.
- Ediary – A software for calendar marketing system.
- Getinform – Practice management and account scheduling software.
- Shopbites – It is a point rewarding based software for stores.
- ClosetRemix – Mobile based application for clothe and outfit designing.
- ScoopNews – Mobile based software for news.
- ScoopRecipe – Mobile based software for recipes.
- Epraigm Jewellery – Mobile based software for a jewellery.
- Epraigm Eduwise – Mobile based software for education.
- The cullinan diamonds – An ecommerce website developed on bigcommerce platform.
- Nexus Health Care – Under R&D and development
- Ginger Health – A health care based social media web application.